Wednesday 14 November 2018

Kiwi Song Album

For topic this term we are learning about New Zealand artists and bands. We have to earn 200 points over the term by doing different activities that are worth different amounts of points from different learning perspectives. One of the activities was making a kiwi song album for a school disco. It had to have at ten to fifteen songs. I worked on it for a couple of days then it was finished. Mrs Drummond approved it and I got forty points. Here is computer version of my work.

1. Slice of Heaven - Dave Dobbyn 
2.Royals - Lorde 
3. Woke up late - Drax Project
4. I See Red - Split Enz
5. The Gumboot Song - John Clark
6. How Bizarre - OMC
7. Bananas - Tami Nelson
8. Better Be Home Soon - Crowded House
9. Poi E - Patea Maori Club
10. Why Does Love Do This To Me - The Exponents 
11. April Sun In Cuba - Dragon 
12. Written In The Water - Gin Wigmore
13.Tennis Court - Lorde
14. Don't Give It Up - Six60
15. New Rush - Gin Wigmore

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gina! I really like this list. I think that the vibrant colours you used on the list were a good touch. You have some good taste in music girl!!! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete