Tuesday 4 December 2018

Six60 Tour and Top Hits

In topic we are learning about New Zealand bands and artists. We have a passport which has lots of different activities that we have to do to earn 200 points. There are six different ways to think. All of the activities are worth different points. One of the activities was planning a two week tour for a New Zealand band. I chose to do Six60. I made a poster that advertised when the concerts were and the dates. I also made a calendar and planned out when they would travel, when they would travel and where they would stay. It was a really fun activity and it got me to 200 points.
Another one of the activities I did was listing ten NZ artists and their top hits. I found it fun to see which of their songs was the most well known.  I did a variety of artists like Dave Dobbyn, Lorde, and Gin Wigmore. It was a fun activity and got me finished. Here are some photos of my work.




No comments:

Post a Comment